Choose your day. we’ll take care of the rest.
The classic package
Curated with an eye to variety and excellence, these five Main Series plays feature an uncommonly rich repertoire of contemporary writing. You’ll have the same great seats throughout the season on the day you choose. A discussion series subscription is available.
2017-2018 Season announcement
only the best
Studio Theatre season ticket holders receive all the benefits. Get the savings, flexibility, and access you want.
- Save up to 20% on additional tickets and 10% on conservatory classes.
- Gain early access to tickets before the general public, and your great seats stay yours all season long.
- We work with your schedule. If you can’t make it, let us know and we’ll find another time for you to see the show—exchange your tickets whenever you want, with no fees. Ever.
The opportunities become endless.
- Learn about the plays, process, and people behind the work on our stages through various performance series events.
- Get the story behind the story with a free copy of our Performance Guide—an insider’s look at the stories behind the season’s plays.
- Bring your friends—receive two complimentary passes to a Main Series production.
1501 14th Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Studio's Box Office is closed on Mondays.
Phone: Tuesday - Sunday, 12pm - 6pm (or one hour before Curtain)
Window: Tuesday - Sunday, 12pm - 6pm (or Curtain)
The Box Office is closed on weekends without performances. If there is a Monday performance, the Box Office will be open for regular hours. Please contact the Box Office for additional information. View the calendar of performances.
Box Office Email: email@example.com
The Box Office email is monitored daily during regular business hours. If you have questions or concerns outside our regular hours, we will respond to all emails within one business day.
Subscriptions and group sales
Adria Gunter, Subscriptions Manager
Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 5:00 pm
Learn more about Accessiblity at Studio