Saturday, August 5, 2017
Taste of Studio is open and free to all, with the option to purchase all access passes and tasting tickets to experience the food and beverage of our neighborhood.
Visual Art Installations: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
Live Music, Community Partner Programming, Wig Out! Sneak peek: 12:30pm - 8:00pm
USE YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS AND TASTING TICKETS:
Beer Garden: 12:00pm - 7:30pm
Food and Beverage Tastings: 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Taste of Studio provided access to art installations, live music, community partner programming and a sneak peek of Wig Out! Patrons purchased tasting tickets or an all access pass to eat their way through 30+ of their favorite DC restaurants and bars.
EXPLORE THE BUILDING
- Food and beverage tastings from 30+ local restaurants and bars
- Outdoor beer garden with live music
- Visual art installations
- Wig Out! sneak peeks
- Community panel discussions
- Behind-the-scenes look at Studio
- Mini-Acting Conservatory workshops
- Discounted Studio Theatre tickets and season subscriptions
- Studio flea market
- All proceeds from Taste of Studio go to support the Theatre’s community engagement initiatives.
schedule for the day
Starting at noon on Saturday, August 5, Studio Theatre came alive with our annual community celebration. Find the full schedule here.